Terms, conditions and rules
- Pedal in the Park is a women only cycling event.
- Participants entering individually must be 18 years of age or over on the day of the event. Participants aged 16 – 18 years of age may enter as part of a team (as long as there is at least one adult aged over 18). We strongly advise that a responsible adult accompanies participants under the age of 18 at all times. We can take no responsibility for under 18s on the day.
- All participants must wear a helmet whilst on their bikes.
- By taking part, all participants confirm that they are happy for their names and any footage or photographs taken during their participation in Pedal in the Park to be used to publicise and promote the event, Women's Sports Foundation, WellChild and all agreed event sponsors and supporters generally, including television broadcasts.
- All participants must write their name and details of any health problems or medication on the reverse of the race number, which must be worn on the front of shirts during the event.
- In the case of an emergency the Womens Sports Foundation may use the details provided by you to contact your home.
- Any participant unsure of their physical ability to take part in Pedal in the Park should take medical advice from a general practitioner prior to the event.
- All participants enter this event entirely at their own risk and the Women's Sports Foundation shall not be liable for any injury or loss that might occur as a result of their participation other than as a result of the Women's Sports Foundation negligence. Riders must take full responsibility for the safety of children travelling in their tag-a-longs and baby seats.
- Any monies raised in connection with Pedal in the Park must be passed to the Women's Sports Foundation before 1st September 2006.
- The top fundraising prize will be taken from monies received (excluding Gift Aid) as at 12 noon on the 1st September 2006.
- You have a legal responsibility to ensure that all sponsorship monies/donations received by you for Pedal in the Park are paid to the Women's Sports Foundation.
- Raffle: Each ticket sold will be £2.00.
Tickets cannot be bought or sold by anyone under 16 years of age.
The draw for the raffle will take place on Friday 30th June. It is the responsibility of each individual selling the raffle tickets to return the completed stubbs by the draw date.
There is no cash alternative to the prizes offered.